Saving energy - Preserving the environment
Today, building a house is building for the future - especially with regard to energy costs. Low running costs, thanks to a permanent low energy usage, are particularly important if retirement perspectives play a role in the construction of the house.
Why save energy?
- for investors: better quality, fewer construction damages, higher value, more easily rentable
- for occupants: lower running costs, higher comfort
- for the craft: more orders
- for the industry: motivation through innovation
- for the economy: stable additional occupation through higher demand for long-lived consumer goods